Other conditions we can treat with Botox®
Botox® injections are now routinely and very successfully used for a variety of cosmetic and medical conditions and is proven to be effective in the prevention of the formation of lines as well as the softening and smoothing of existing lines around the eyes and forehead.
With our advanced treatment options, we use Botox® for Bunny Lines, Chin smoothing, as well as Lower and Upper Face wrinkles.
Our experienced and highly trained medical team provide Botox treatment for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) with excellent results as well as migraines, after consultation with Dr Kieron and with due regard to recomended guidelines.
Is Botulinum toxin (Botox®) suitable for me:
Botox® is not suitable for everyone, and you should not have Botox injections if you:
- Have an infection at the planned site of the injection.
- Are currently pregnant or feel that you may be pregnant.
- Have allergies to the ingredients found in botulinum toxin.
- If you have a condition that affects your nerves or muscles such as MS.
- If you are currently breastfeeding or pregnant
You should take care when having botulinum treatment:
- If you have a disorder that increases your risk of bleeding; for example, haemophilia.
- If you have a history of swallowing difficulties (dysphagia).
- If you have chronic breathing difficulties.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have had eye surgery.
Anti-wrinkle injections can be used in combination with dermal fillers to give you the ultimate facial rejuvenation results. Results may vary.